First of all, an important thing to note is that this partnership has given us an opportunity to lower the fee from 2000 to 300 souls!
Now we'll tell about BEP8 and partnership with Binance Dex.
The new protocol will let our project migrate to BEP2 in the future, when we have grown even more. It is a big step for sure!
And to save your money on the fee - we advise you to create a Binance wallet, and our guide will help you with this.
Log in to your account
Go to your wallet
Make a withdrawal
- When you are ready to make a withdrawal click on BEP8 and then "Create a wallet"
- Create a password with at least one number, one capital letter, and a special character. After that download a file (keystore)
- Do not delete it, you will need it later on.
- Remember words on your screen, or take a screenshot. You will need them for logging in.
- Enter the words and continue.
- Open the wallet.
- Now on binance.org open menu and copy the name of your wallet.
- Enter the name of your wallet into the field and enter a desired amount.
- Enter your password and confirm.
- A transaction might take up to 48 hours to be carried out. If something goes wrong, you have 3 minutes to cancel the withdrawal.