Today we would like to introduce a member of the CryptoSoulTeam - Vitaly
Hello Vitaly, how's it going?
- Great, thanks. This interview is a big step to be closer to our players.
Well said! How many years have you been working with CryptoSoul?
- 2 years and 7 months, I think.
Wow, you are a veteran of this project. What were the guys doing when you first joined?
- They were working on a Royal Crypto, which at that time was called CryptoSoul. It was an isometric game with 2d sprites.
I saw some old screenshots. What did you start working on?
- Since I’m a game developer, I’m responsible for back- and front-end.
Sounds like you're a valuable member of the team! Do you have many daily tasks? What are you busy with now?
- Lots of things, really. We’re currently configuring the server, optimizing the game for smartphones.
What do you like about your job the most?
- Interesting tasks, finding out that someone is really looking forward to playing the game I am working on… And free coffee.
I can relate to that! What do you want to accomplish by working on Royal Crypto?
- I want to make a brilliant mobile game with E-Sport components and great socialization.
That's pretty well-defined. Finally, what would you like to say to our players?
- Thank you for waiting for our game! You can’t see this, but it’s a powerful boost. Keep supporting us, and we will make you happy, as this is one of our main goals.