Dear Soulers, the CryptoSoul team is pleased to announce that today, on Tuesday, January 26, the first Staking created on our website!
We advise you to read the tutorial below.
Staking allows the user to stake from 50,000 SOUL and get a percentage of the SOUL spent in our games. Income depends on several factors:
- How many SOUL spent in games this week;
- How many SOUL have you staked compared to other users;
- How much SOUL is stuck compared to the total number of SOUL issued.
1. You can get to the Staking, being authorized on our website, by clicking on the Account and selecting the Staking section.
2. Here you can select the amount you want to stake. Minimum 50,000 SOUL.
Auto Staking - allows the user to automatically transfer SOUL from a past staking to a new one.
3. Here you can keep track of how many SOUL are staked out of the Total Supply of SOUL, the number of players who participate in the current staking (nominators), the number of players who have stake SOUL to a new staking (waiting).
4. There are 3 sections. Pending, current and closed:
- Pending - this means that the staking will take place after the specified amount of time, and you have the opportunity to deposit SOUL to make a profit before it starts.
Here you will see which users are staking with you;
- Current - staking lasts 7 days, and until it ends, no one can add or withdraw their staking amount.
You will see how many SOUL were staked in total, how many users were staked, how many SOUL were spent, the size of the pool that will be distributed among the nominators, how much you have staked and your income that you will receive at the end of staking;
- Closed - it has the same metrics as active staking, so you can watch the changes and compare stakings with each other.
By clicking on the Staking history, you can also see a complete list of all past stakes.